Prospects Development Services (PDS) is a registered company located in Luton-London; our highly qualified and professional staff ensure quality education.
We provide a range of accredited and non-accredited learning opportunities worldwide.
Prospects Development Services (PDS) is committed to engaging adults in lifelong learning through working in partnership and promoting widening participation and high-quality learning and training opportunities.
In addition to providing vocational training opportunities, PDS also serve the needs of the employed through customize career development programme. Prospects Development services are proud to be a registered vendor of the World Bank and many government agencies.
1. We have a proven track record for further education training in the UK
2. We work with major UK funding agency, Private and Public sector worldwide
3. We are listed amongst the UK register of the learning provider
4. We have the approval of accreditation services for international colleges (ASIC)
5. We are an approved centre of qualifi meaning all our Postgraduate, Diploma and Certificate courses are approved and regulated by OFQUAL.
6. We have a proven track record of corporate training internationally.
7. We have an exciting daytime, evening and weekend courses to help:
- Learn new skills
- Develop existing skills to help learners find a job
- Set up your own business
- Gain a qualification
- Update your skills for professional development
Even more we:
1. deliver courses with a progression route to university or higher institute of learning in the UK
2. deliver capacity building seminar or corporate training for private and public organisations within the United Kingdom and overseas.
3. help in developing entrepreneurship skills
4. deliver courses worldwide blended via blended Mode.
For institutions, blended courses can be part of a strategy to compensate for limited classroom space, as well as a way to think differently about encouraging education institutions collaboration. For PDS, blended courses can be a method to infuse new engagement opportunities into established courses or, for some, provide a transitional opportunity between face-to-face and online instruction. For students, blended courses offer the conveniences of a face-to-face mixture with online learning.