Boosting Revenue Collection: Taxation Framework for High Net Worth Entities
Participants will be able to implement strategies for engaging with high net worth entities and also develop plans for enforcement. This event is scheduled to take place at different dates in Valletta (Malta), Atlanta (U.S.A) and Dubai (U.A.E).
- Brief introduction of legislative framework governing economic affairs of organisations.
- Defining HNWe for Nigerian’s purposes: understanding the economic and socio-cultural terrain
- Taxing HNWe in Nigeria: a preliminary approach
- How to identify high net worth organisations and enquire into their tax affairs
- Management and exchange of information
- Translating policy into practice: administrative strengths and weaknesses
- The tax risks pose by high net worth individuals and corporations
- How FIRS can organise its work with (HNWe)
- Approach to collecting tax from high net worth organisations
- Negotiating and influencing
- Strategies for dealing with non-compliance
On completion of this specialist five-day course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a better understanding of the classifications of ‘high net worth entities’
- Be able to develop strategies to manage and control the risks posed by high net worth individual and corporations
- Leverage a proven qualitative and quantitative analysis process to guide administrative decisions
- Be able to implement strategies for dealing with non-compliance
- Be able to implement strategies for dealing with defaulters
- Negotiating and influencing taxpayers
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.