Managing Conflict, Stress and Difficult People
This comprehensive 5-day course in the management of stress will enable candidates to take control of the risks, responsibilities and opportunities that they are faced with daily. Candidates will learn to deal effectively with difficult people and situations that increase the pressure in the workplace and impact on their stress levels. In addition, candidates will learn to channel stressful energy into performance, contributing to their success and that of their organisation.
- Understanding the true natures & origins of stress
- What is stress and how is it caused?
- The impact of stress in the workplace
- Using simple techniques to minimise stress
- Discover the power of the relaxation response
- Understanding your own reaction(s) to a stressful situation
- Managing conflict effectively
- Effective communication
- Gathering all the relevant facts before drawing to conclusions
- This course aims to teach candidates how to mentally take control of the conflict, responsibilities and opportunities they are faced with daily
- Effectively deal with difficult people and situations that increase pressure within the work place
- Channel stressful energy into performance, thus contributing more to the organisation
- Understand conflict and how to handle conflict
- Recognise the signs and key threats of conflict
- Our personal resolve and how we respond to stress
- Recognise 4 stages of stress and symptoms at each stage
- Implications of stress on health and well being
- Practical techniques to relieve impact of stress
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.