The COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a public health emergency of international concern by the World Health Organization. As the global response continues to develop, we know that portfolio project managers, owners and contractors are beginning to face potentially significant challenges which they need to contend with rapidly.
Some project activities may be profoundly affected by the current Covid-19 situation. Some project partners have had to close their production line, laboratories or supply chain.
This programme is developed for project managers, directors and senior managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance at this challenging time.
The course is certified in the UK, and the training is structured around some MBA and professional units, which will be taught through a combination of lectures, practical exercises and real-life case study.
The Strategic Management and Leadership; Impact of COVID-19 on portfolio managers will build on the managerial skills, and knowledge participants already have. It will give attendees a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management, and through focusing COVID-19, we'll tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
• Strategic Management and Covid-19 crisis
• Managing team Performance to Support Strategy
• Project design phase: Managing project delays in response to Covid-19
• Information Management and Strategic Decision Making for containment of Covid-19
• Evaluating and managing primarily main areas of impact using strategic tools
• Development strategic sources of relief and understanding stakeholders
• Potential contractual issues for project sponsors and lenders
• Specific Contractual Provisions Giving Entitlement to Time and Money
• Impact of technology and organisational change strategies
• Understand the Importance of Strategic Management during and after Covid-19 crisis.
• Managing project delays in response to Covid-19
• Leading the main three areas of Covid-19 impact on project portfolio
• Role of technology for service delivery
• Understand sources of relief such as:
- General Contractual Provisions and legal principles which excuse liability for non-performance; and
- Specific Contractual Provisions which may give entitlements to additional time and money.
• Understand Five Strategic actions to mitigate against negative results after the crisis
• Making Contingencies and planning for disputes and uncertainty.
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.
|Event End Date||28/08/2020|
|Registration Start Date||07/04/2020|
|Cut off date||16/08/2020|