Please note the following terms and conditions:
- If you require a visa, it is your responsibility to inform us when your visa has been approved.
- It is imperative that we have a copy of your visa confirmation at least one week prior to the commencement of the programme.
- The conference fee is not refundable once your visa has been approved
- Delegates are responsible for their own travel arrangements within from the departing country. With adequate notice given to us, we can arrange transport between the airport in the United Kingdom to your hotel (Request for Airport Pickup in the UK MUST be made 4 days to your arrival with flight itinerary send to us by email).
- If required and approved, reservations made in respect of hotel accommodation, subsistence, local transportation and air ticket will cover the period of the conference only. Extensions beyond the end of the conference will be at your expense. We will not be responsible for any such additional costs.
- Fees charged are based on the market rate for accommodation, air tickets and other costs as at the date of the conference. If you are unable to attend on the dates on which you are booked and wish to attend on other dates subject to space being available, there may be an adjustment to the price payable to reflect different costs.
- Each of our programmes runs up to three times in a year. If you are unable to notify us of approval of your visa application by three weeks prior to the commencement of the conference, we reserve the right to automatically enrol you on the next available date. In this case, we will not charge you for any variation in cost.
- If you are enrolled on a programme which is not available as at the time your Visa is granted, you will automatically be enrolled on a similar programme or on the next available programme of your originally chosen subject area.
- In the event that the number of enrolled delegates for your chosen programme falls below our minimum number, you will be notified by either email or phone or in writing at least two weeks before the scheduled start of the programme and you will be automatically enrolled for the next available appropriate programme. In such event, you will not incur additional costs and any variation in accommodation, tickets and other costs will not be passed to you.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the programme in which you are enrolled, you are required to give a minimum of two weeks' notice in writing of your intention not to attend. Neither our agent nor Prospects Development Services Limited will be responsible for any penalty for cancellation of ticket bookings, accommodation or other bookings which may have been made on your behalf. Any such penalties or charges incurred will be for your account and payable by you.
- If your visa is refused on the grounds of false documents or fraudulent misrepresentation or information, the conference fee and any associated costs will not be refunded.
- If your Visa is refused as a result of the enforcement of United Kingdom immigration rules by the British High Commission including any other legitimate factors, but excluding fraudulent misrepresentation or information (see 11 above), and you cannot reapply, PDS will refund the training, seminar or workshop monies paid by you but subject always to an administrative charge of 30% of the fee and any further fees charged by the airline, hall and hotels in respect of the cancellation. To process refund a copy of rejection letter must be scan and sent to us withing 14days.
- Unless the acceptance of the invitation and terms and conditions section below is signed by you and returned to us within 7 days from the date on this letter, this letter is not valid to be used in support of your visa application.
Should you require any further clarification in respect of the above, please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues in the administration office.