This comprehensive five-day course is structured to provide candidates with practical and valuable guidance on risk-based operational auditing and leading-edge verification techniques within the industry. As legislation for fossil-fuels continues to become much more severe than ever before; a candidate on this course would gain an invaluable insight into the industry’s workings. This course allows candidates to appreciate the benefits of risk-based auditing, associated tools and techniques and practice using them with real-life case studies relevant to an oil, gas or petrochemical company.
- Internal auditing today
- Understanding risk management and risk-based auditing
- The fundamentals of operational auditing
- Facilitating risk identification workshops
- Fraud awareness
- Auditing the procurement function
- Auditing inventory management
- Auditing major contracts
- Auditing shutdown management
Candidates will be able to understand the fundamentals of operational performance. Gain the expertise and confidence to develop and conduct risk-based operational audits of core business processes together with some of the newer and more challenging business activities.