This course will provide participants with the essential financial modelling skills to analyse and manage risk and business performance in the turbulent conditions of the 21st century. In today’s globally competitive world decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty and traditional financial analysis and forecasting tools do not provide the flexibility and responsiveness to manage in these demanding conditions.
Learning Outcomes: By successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Learn how to structure an advanced valuation model in the most efficient way
• Set up all the assumptions and drivers required to build out the DCF model
• Describe the purpose and scope of project financial models (i.e. what a financial model is and why project stakeholders need it)
• Identify the financial model’s key outputs and calculate them
• Construct a semi-flexible financial model inclusive of key model building blocks
• Generate multiple operating scenarios to explore a range of outcomes and values for the business
• Perform sensitivity analysis on key assumptions and assess the overall impact of the transaction
NOTE: For our customised events all you need to do is provide us with what you want to achieve or tell us about the training requirements of the group and we will agree on a date, venue and produce a course proposal for you along with the costs. Discounts may be applicable for group booking or early birds.
|Event End Date||20/12/2019|
|Registration Start Date||09/12/2018|
|Cut off date||09/12/2019|