This Advanced Protocol and Travel Management course will prepare you to develop skills for efficient protocol and travel management. You will learn how to plan and organise national and international travel and accommodation for your staff when travelling and when you receive visitors to your country.
Moreover, participants will explore and discover some powerful tools for planning international exhibitions, visits, and events and learn how to create realistic budgets and control costs.
- Managing the protocol and travel function
- The right documents, at the right place
- Accommodation and international travel requirements
- Exhibitions, conferences, visits and events nationally and internationally
- Budgeting and cost control
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Communication skills
- Meeting at home and abroad
- Risks– disruption to travel: pro-active management
- Understand all aspects of advanced protocol
- Understand the process, procedures and requirements for all documents required for you or your visitors
- Learn how to organise events such as exhibitions and conferences that run smoothly
- Learn how to create budgets