Streamlining business processes, increasing productivity and efficiency while protecting those processes and associated documents, records and other multi-media content from disasters and unauthorised access are fundamental concerns of any organisation, whether private, public, medium or large. It is especially so in today’s competitive, customer-centric, low margin environment. One of the primary benefits of an electronic document management system is finding the same documents when you need them.
- EDMS– Benefits and implementation
- Document management- process context diagram
- Document distribution: workflow management and Applications
- Document distribution, electronic mail, document browsing
- ISO 9000 & other regulatory requirements
- Technology options and Encryption authoring systems
- Creating back-ups and restoring
- Top document management software products
- Best practice in document management procedures, based on ISO standards document creation templates
- Build a document control system that satisfies quality management requirements.
- Follow a document throughout its life cycle, from creation to retirement
- Create standards to maintain the integrity of the document control system and make documentation access easy
- Create Faster and consistent process workflow, leading to quality services or products.
- Help a reduction in overall document-related costs by up to 40%.
- Develop effective protection of vital paper documents against disasters such as fires, theft, loss, misfiles etc.