Financial management aims to provide individuals with a better understanding of different financial methods within a business. This course is taught through mini-lectures, small group activities, practical exercises and discussion topics.
This Financial Management course greatly benefits managers who have previously received little or no financial awareness training. It will also benefit graduate management trainees who need to understand the principles of business finance.
- Introduction to financial management techniques
- Understanding business costs
- Interpreting and analysing financial statements
- Managing working capital
- Budgetary planning and control
- Capital investments
- Understand financial concepts and terminology
- Identify opportunities for profit enhancement and cost-savings
- Interpret financial statements
- Calculate financial ratios and identify trends
- Recognise the key elements of effective budgetary planning and control
- Assess the financial viability of capital projects