In an environment where financial crime is increasingly being punished with huge fines and the attribution of personal responsibility to senior management, the need to understand, prevent and control such crimes has never been greater.
This 5-day Financial Crime Risk Management course is designed precisely to give you a sound understanding of the risks associated with financial crime, as well as the controls needed to manage them effectively.
Focusing on the current issues of money laundering, corruption, fraud and cyber-crime, the programme is highly interactive. It makes use of recent cases and reports to illustrate the concepts covered practically.
- The UK regulatory and crime prevention regime
- Crime threat analysis
- Bribery and corruption
- The people factor
- Implementing effective controls
- Governance and business ethics
- Corporate fraud– the rising tide
- The crucial background money laundering and terrorist financing threat assessment.
The course will enable you to bring your financial crime risk knowledge up to date and ensure your organisation has an effective control framework in place.