This course is designed to improve candidates’ public- sector procurement practices. Thus, helping them plan, tender and manage contracts as well as successfully conclude and renew projects.
This course outlines various forms of risk and details them expertly. It also deals with basic economics fundamentals and uses a case study of the current financial downturn to outline the risks involved in financial markets.
- Background to procurement & tendering
- Planning & preparing procurement in the public sector
- Invitation to tenders (ITTS) and conditions of contract
- ITTS & specifications
- Notice to tender
- Invitation to tender
- Specification design
- Candidates will gain an insight into public sector procurement
- Learn valuable techniques to manage contracts and contractors better
- Gain an understanding of the risks of procurement and the rewards of good practice
- Study how best to select and evaluate your tenderers