This one-day appraisal course will teach delegates how to raise employees’ motivation and improve performance by setting objectives; giving useful feedback and praise. Our performance management course also provides tips and techniques for managing conflict in appraisals and delegating how to write active performance reviews efficiently and effectively.
Delegates who have taken our appraisal courses have seen a dramatic increase in staff performance by applying the strategies they have learnt in the art of ‘appraising employees successfully’.
- Structuring the interview
- Building rapport and relaxing the appraisee
- Avoiding appraisal pitfalls
- Praising and criticising constructively
- Handling difficult situations
- Completing the appraisal form clearly and objectively
- Maintaining excellent performance after the appraisal
Our appraisal training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more productive and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. The objective is to master the principles and practices of a useful performance review; including senior/ junior managers, supervisors, training/ HR managers, directors, administrative and technical staff.