In today’s world, business demands more than keeping your nose to the grindstone and your ear to the ground. You need to be business savvy and have the ability to establish yourself credibly. The wrong decision at the wrong time can damage your career.
If you are newly appointed to a management position or interact with people, you don’t know regularly, and this workshop can help you succeed. If you want to enhance and polish your business image or if you wish to avoid feeling uncomfortable in the corporate world, this workshop will allow you to take a quantum leap forward in skill, sophistication and confidence.
- How business etiquette is crucial to your career
- How to make an excellent first impression
- Ways of remembering names
- Business card etiquette
- Dining etiquette
- How to shake hands
- Deciphering the dress code
- What to include in a business wardrobe?
- Telephone etiquette
- E-mail etiquette
- Finesse introductions from shaking hands and using eye contact to remembering names
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Use your business cards wisely
- Perfect your handshake
- Gain that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility