This course provides an overview of the most important requirements for preparing financial statements and disclosures under accrual-based IPSAS.
This course includes reviews of all the principal standards that apply for 2020-year ends.
The IPSAS accounting and disclosure requirements are explained in clear, simple language and illustrated with model financial statements and real-world examples. Application of the various standards is illustrated through the use of short case studies.
- Application of IPSAS presentation and disclosure requirements
- Preparation of fully compliant IFRS financial statements
- Alternatives in the presentation
- Sound selection decisions (case study)
- Apply the IPSAS presentation and disclosure requirements to the development of fully-compliant IFRS financial statements
- Specify the allowed alternatives in the introduction of the critical elements and demonstrate sound selection decisions in given scenarios