With the global oil and gas markets being subject to extreme volatility and change due to a series of geopolitical events, this is the ideal time and opportunity to understand the drivers of oil and gas price.
This training is divided into five (5) units that align with ethical trading practices framework. The course is delivered by a highly experienced trainer who will guide the methods used to maximise oil and gas trading performance using a complex and real-life scenario.
- Trading crude oil and Products and gas trading
- Contracts and risk management
- Risk and exposure management and Performance and
- Shipping: crude oil pricing and moving oil & gas from A to B
- Chartering and freight and Storage valuation and optimisation and Storage optimisation simulation
- Develop analytical skills and be able to review crude oil supply, demand and gas products and Become familiar with trading techniques and terminology in oil and gas
- Implement floating prices and hedging techniques
- Understand crude oil refining, negotiation, evaluation and selection
- Explore physical and derivative oil markets, storage, shipping and contracts and processes
- Appreciate pricing formation process, trading and price risk management
- Participate in trading and hedging simulation exercises and improve negotiation skills